Writer’s Digest is again giving you a chance to win some money. Submit your short-short story of 1500 words (or less) for the chance to win. Just look at the lovely list of things you could get:
- $3,000 in cash
- Their short story title published in Writer’s Digest magazine’s July/August 2016 issue
- A paid trip to the ever-popular Writer’s Digest Conference!
- A copy of the 16th Annual Writer’s Digest Short Short Story Competition Collection
- A copy of the 2016 Novel & Short Story Writer’s Market
- A copy of the 2016 Guide to Literary Agents
Early Bird submission deadline: November 16.
Here’s the link: WD Short Short